You can pay for your purchases from mywedding24 in the following ways:
Payment for the order in cash is made only from our physical store. Address: Karaoli and Dimitriou 27, Evosmos 562 24
Cash on delivery
Payment of the order is made by the customer to the employee of the courier company (ACS Courier) upon delivery, in cash.
In any case, the cost for payment by cash on delivery is € 3.00 for shipments within Greece.
Payment by Credit or Debit Card
Payment of the order using a credit or debit card Visa & Mastercard.
To ensure the absolute security of electronic transactions through credit and debit cards, these are done through the security system of vivawallet, which is based on the international company of protection of transactions (GLOBE SSL).
The process of payment by credit or debit card is very simple:
- When placing your order, you choose the payment method “Credit or Debit Card”
- Once you have completed the registration, you are automatically transferred to the vivawallet safe environment
- Fill in all the required fields and select “Payment”
Upon completion of the payment, you will receive an e-mail with all the details of your order.
Payment by deposit or transfer to a bank account
To complete your order, please make your deposit at GR7602601250000810200432453 Εurobank Βeneficiary: Laskari Paraskevi
In order to speed up the process of checking and confirming your payment, during your deposit, in the “REASON” we ask you to put your name and the number of your order. Then, send us the proof of deposit by email to email@example.com
- Please deposit up to TWO (2) CALENDAR DAYS after submitting your order. If your payment is NOT confirmed within this period, your order will be canceled.
- • If your payment is made by another Bank from the Bank of Destination, there is a possibility that deposit fees will be charged. In this case, any deposit costs are borne by the depositor-buyer and can not be charged to mywedding.gr or shared. If an amount less than the amount of the receipt or the purchase invoice appears as payment for the order, the payment can not be considered complete.
- Any other bank charges that may arise for the transaction do not relate to our charges and are borne solely by the customer. To avoid possible extra charges, deposit the amount directly to one of the partner banks mentioned above.
Shipments within Greece
Shipping costs: € 5.00
Free shipping on orders over € 100
Cash on delivery cost: € 3.00
Shipping to Cyprus
Shipping costs: 20,00 €
Please contact us at 231 500 7118, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via socialmedia on messenger and instagram
The baptismal packages are sent with a transport company.
For shipments within Greece, the cost is 15-18 € depending on the place where you are.
For shipments in Cyprus, the cost is 40 € -50 €.